In my career I have worked for several international companies. My latest position was as a Financial Accountant. As a financial accountant I had a strategic position within the organization and I was closely involved with the product development and the implementation of the strategy. I had the responsibility for setting up a stable and structured organization, for which all the Administrative Infrastructure should be in line with all standards. Within this role it was a must to be able to look forward, to trace risks, to think in processes, to implement these, and to be able to have strong discussions with the Board of Directors.
Within several other organization I have worked as (European) Financial Controller. Within these roles I was responsible for monitoring and improving the financial processes which had to meet various quality/reporting standards, such as IFRS and local GAAP.
Risk management and implementing various processes were also part of the job. Building bridges between the Finance and Sales Department were always challenging. Especially if it comes to building control processes in various systems. This in order to implement an audit proof system.
As part of the Management Team, I have proven myself to be a strong communicative person and a solid partner.
€ 71-85 per uur
32-40 uren per week
Kennis & Vaardigheden
december 2015 tot juli 2018
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
- Produce Monthly Management Accounts Visual/Hyperion
- Monitor transactions and journals
- Improving of the revenue share billing processes
- Implement and improving of procedures in regards to AR cycle
- Leading the integration and restructuring process for turning from a production environment into a cost center and Align Contracts and Accounting department (resulted to a revenue increase)
- Foreign exchange reporting/reconciliation/remeasurement
- Tax reporting
- WBSO subsidy reporting
- Leading Year End Audit for Dutch entities/Local GAAP vs IFRS
- Monitoring hedging transactions/aligning with the group for consolidation purposes